I AM BACK FROM JAPAN!!!!!

I AM BACK IN SINGAPORE AND I'M IN ONE PIECE!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!

Anyway the trip was extremely fun and fruitful because I bought SHITLOADS of things.

And if you don't believe me how does an extra bag weighing 10kg by the end of the trip sound?

Turns out my math failed because the trip was 10 days not 11 so I am back on 7 Nov!

I landed here at around 3am if I remember correctly. My flight was delayed by 2 hours so I was actually supposed to come back by 1.

After being back here I kinda miss Tokyo because it is SO WARM HERE MY GOODNESS!!! I was sweating in the taxi on the way back and the air con in the taxi was most definitely working.

But aiya, the grass is always greener on the other side. When I was in Japan I missed Singapore and now it's the other way round. LIFE SUCKS!!!

Seriously ah, shopping in Japan is like heaven. You cannot compare the shopping there and the shopping in Singapore!

If there were ever budget airplanes to Japan (yea right) I would go there every year in summer to buy new things for the entire year and come back.

And of course you can expect my series of blog posts on the trip soon hopefully! It will be in parts like I said.

So that's all I have to say! I only had 4 hours of sleep today and I feel sooo exhausted but I still have things to do!

I'll probably have another post coming up about my end of year results because I am such a show off. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment