Japan Trip 2010

Intro | Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10

Here is the post for my...

JAPAN TRIP 2010
AOMORI - HOKKAIDO - TOKYO

28 October - 6 November


In this series of posts I'll be writing about my time during my vacation to Japan!

This was my second time to Japan and I also blogged about my first trip there last year as well and if you haven't read it yet you can read it here. (Warning: all 600 over photos are dumped into one post. Get ready!)

Because of the crazy loading you would have to do if I dumped all of the pictures into one single post like my previous vacations, I decided to split the post into parts and publish them within a certain period of time!

I hope you will enjoy reading the series of posts as much as I have enjoyed my vacation, and more than you might have enjoyed reading the previous Japan trip post :)


START READING HERE


Enjoy! :)

Intro | Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10

No comments:

Post a Comment