2011 already?

HAPPY
NEW YEAR!



A lot of things has happened this past year but if I had to sum up 2010 into one word, it would be

Unregrettable

I don't know, I just feel like the things I have done for the past year have been pretty much like, something I was very sure of doing.

Including those where I cursed people, pointed virtual fingers everywhere, yea. No regrets AT ALL! Suck on that.

Unless you count that awful debate accent... but I'll let that pass. Mainly because most of the people didn't have an issue with it.

So yep! I've really enjoyed 2010 and I have no regrets whatsoever!

Speaking of debates, this year I will be taking part in a national debate competition and I really hope I'll do well in it! No more shitty accents! I will improve!

And I am FINALLY TURNING 16 THIS YEAR. NC16 movies? Fuck yeah.

Especially after Singapore's Censorship Board going crazy by rating 90% of the movies NC16 and I am not exaggerating at all.

Every time I read Edrie's 8days in school and flip to the movie reviews page, all I see is NC16. NC16. NC16. NC16. and maybe an occasional M18. Sex And The City 2? M18.

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN-

And this is why the only movies I managed to watch last year were animations and Harry Potter.

Well, birthday in 18 days. You know what to do. ;)

It is however my O Levels year and I am, to be completely honest, rather excited! I can't wait to get this over and done with! And then I will end up failing everything and shit like that.

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I'M ALREADY SECONDARY 4!!! OMG I can even still remember when I took my PSLE! Time never fails to surprise.


But anyway let's see how well I did for my resolutions in 2010!
1. Hope I survive in 3E2 - I did as you can already tell
2. Achieve better results than EOY in 2009 - I didn't
3. Lose weight - I'm actually MAKING PROGRESS!!! Who would have thought right?
4. Meet new and better friends - Not exactly new or better but ok la
5. Go to at least 2 countries this year! - Japan and Vietnam
6. Focus more on my studies - I told you it was impossible!
7. Money please - Lol
8. More money please - Lol
9. Blog better content - Well I'm proud of the posts I've made for the past year
10. I didn't wanna type this since it's a sure-thing, but... BUY MORE CDS! - Yea la yea la
11. To attend a Gaga concert provided she comes - SHE DIDN'T


You must be expecting some kind of shitass long list of resolutions for 2011 as well right? Well, this year it will be different!

Resolutions for 2011!


1. Do fucking well for my O Levels.
2. Improve even more on blog content!

That's right. Only 2. Simple enough?

And you know I mean serious business when I use fucking as an adverb to express its degree of seriousness!!! I MUST DO FUCKING WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then again both resolutions kind of contradict each other don't you think? If I'm gonna blog better content I'll be wasting the time that can be used to study! If I accomplish both it must mean I am an awesome multitasker!

Well anyway I hope you all enjoy your holidays, and for students like me, enjoy it WHILE IT LASTS! Muahahaha. Time waits for no man!

I'll probably spend my New Year's day at home... maybe I'll just order KFC and sin just for this special occasion. Or maybe not at all!

Can't wait to see my schoolmates in 3 days! So bye!

Here's to another year of awesome blog content!!! *shameless*

TIME FOR ORLENGSAI!
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot
and days of auld lang syne?

For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne,
We'll take a cup o' bandung yet
For auld lang syne

No comments:

Post a Comment