A clean record gone in a matter of seconds!

Today marks the end of my clean record of something...


...concerning the science lab. Hah! Bet you thought I committed a crime.


I feel very sad, depressed and devastated because today, I broke a 50cm³ measuring cylinder. Yes, it is a big deal.

...because despite managing to survive my first 3 years in the Science lab experiencing no breakages, I JUST HAD TO IN MY LAST YEAR!

And because of the OCD son of a bitch that I am, a clean record is always nice!


Okay I shouldn't harp so much about it so this is what happened!

We were doing an experiment today which required the use of Parafilm to seal up certain openings in the apparatus.

In case you don't know we have to pull the film first before use, so I was pulling it when...


PIAK!


The parafilm snapped in half.

After snapping, my left hand hit the measuring cylinder and it fell into the sink.

Then there was a loud piang and the whole class was suddenly staring at me. I stared back for like 5 seconds before going "Oops!"

Thankfully Mdm Lock only asked what happened and said "Why you so clumssyyyyyy" before asking the lab attendant to help me clean up.

Fortunately I don't have to pay! They didn't even record my name in the file or something, so does it mean I still have a clean record?

Then again deep inside my heart I know I have sinned! Oh god forgive me for I have sinned!!!

On the bright side though, at least I didn't break the supposedly super expensive gas syringe! Not like I'll have to pay but at least there will be a lesser degree of guilt right?

Speaking of which I got really amused when the syringe started pulling back all by itself because of the reaction! Like got ghost like that!

In other news, I don't know what the occasion was today but I saw a lot of teachers today wearing red.

I don't mean just 1 or 2 teachers but Edrie counted 16 teachers wearing red! Mrs Chong say "got special occasion" which was sarcastically said and Ms Lin said "Chinese New Year is coming!... again." Both of them wore red too.


Also, tomorrow the graduating batch (not all though but I'm going) will be going to watch H is for Hantu! So excited! Will probably blog about it within the next few days. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment