Kia si lang!



Oh... the horror... the font... the text... the cheap, poorly-executed bevel and emboss... the motorbike.

That is, ladies and gentlemen, the upcoming album cover of Lady Gaga's Born This Way.

The whole thing in general just seems extremely... amateur-ish? Even down to the concept... how is photoshopping yourself onto a motorcycle... urgh I don't even

Even the single cover is better than this!

Then again she isn't really known for amazing covers anyway looking at The Fame and The Fame Monster.

And then you all philosophical wannabes will be like, "Don't judge a book by its cover." Shut up!

Not that I'm not going to buy it because I think Born This Way is nice (except its loltastic video) and Judas has already grown on me after listening to it for a few times.

Anyway a couple of posts coming up within the next few weeks (no guarantees) so you can look forward to that and my Mid-Years are amazingly around the corner already! Time flies when you're having fun, except I'm not.

Recently also filmed what could be our last CME project and it is very... sexual ;) If Singapore Censorship Board watched it it'd probably be NC16.

We didn't have to present it to the class though I think the teachers will judge all the videos then choose the best one. In which case we're probably out for being a bunch of horny bastards!

No comments:

Post a Comment