CLI...T?

Mediacoooooorp as we all know is full of people that are super talented. Their "A"-list actors are definitely not selling off sex appeal and they have top-notch acting skills that deserve to win international awards.

Which is why I knew I couldn't miss what seems to be a massive hit amongst my peers - CLIF (警徽天职). Or as I would like to call it, CLIT, or as I would say it in full, clitoris.

Two nights ago I tuned in to see what the rave was all about and take a look at what I saw!



The REALLY funny parts are at 0:00, 5:14 and 7:47

After watching the supposedly "good" cast the show has, I now take Star Awards even less seriously than I already am.

The on-screen chemistry between Joanne Peh and Qi Yuwu is close to zilch, let alone dedicating an entire sub-plot to expand on the "romance" between the 2 of them.

And obviously if your husband tells you that if one day he doesn't call you, amongst ALL POSSIBLE REASONS, like, maybe his phone went out of battery, he is most definitely kidnapped. It all makes sense!

Of course the highlight of the show was towards the end. One of the MOST INTENSE moments (and I use "intense" more loosely for a Channel 8 drama) where we'll see how the plot progresses.

EVERYONE knows that a luggage on a trolley can easily impale you by simply bumping it against your thigh causing you to sustain a bleeding injury.

Naturally, Kim Jong Il II decided to declare war and sucker-punch the poor dude like some giant asshole. As if that wasn't enough, a seemingly concerned Tay Ping Hui asked if he wanted to go to a hospital for his wound.

The most instinctive thing to do is to leave your luggage alone, push him away and run. On foreign land.

Just like any other day in Singapore, we all risk our lives because people ride around on motorcycles, shooting everybody in their chests.

The epic acting taking place gives a whole new meaning to the word, "lulz".

You know what, Kim Jong Il II? Shame on you. Even Justin Bieber did better acting when he got shot on CSI. Multiple times!

I don't think I can ever do better than them because I can never manage to turn an action drama into a comedy!


Mediacorp, get your shit together.

No comments:

Post a Comment