Who loves money? Me!

It has suddenly occurred to be that the direct translation of "Happy" in Chinese means "Open Heart". The fuck?

Last week I had my English O Levels Oral examination and I was so nervous!! For the first time ever I actually bothered to read up and studied for oral. Can you imagine?

And as it turns out... it was...


EASY PEASY SIMPLE ZITZLE!!!


I am SO happy you cannot imagine. For the first time ever in my secondary school life I was NOT nervous for the passage-reading.

I managed to stay calm, read at a regular pace and enunciated my words almost perfectly. I admittedly did stutter a little bit and pronounced by t- words as th- but I corrected myself almost immediately after making mistakes like that so I guess it's okay.

The picture discussion part, despite being harder as teachers claim, was quite easy for me! It was a picture of old people using computers at an event organised by "www.inotold.com" and the picture despite being deemed bland by others, I managed to say craploads of things! I'm impressed with myself.

And the invigilator only prompted me once so I guess that's a good thing. I don't know about you but I'm getting excited as I type this even though it's already over.

The conversation was simply MMAAAARRRVELLLOOOUUSSSS. For ALL 5 questions never once did I stop to ponder for my answer. The answers just *snap* came right to my mind and I said everything nicely. You had no fucking idea man.

I feel so bloody proud of myself but one person who should NOT be proud of himself is the male invigilator. I was so PISSED OFF even though I had to stay happy in front of them. Secretly inside I was holding a voodoo doll of him violently piercing his crotch area.

Every time I made eye contact with him, he would always be on the brink of falling asleep. You know when the person's eyelids are half-closed? YEA. THAT. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Bloody cheebye I thought my conversation was VERY interesting okay? So rude! I hope his wife falls asleep while having sex with him too!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ superfluous segue ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I got back my Mother Tongue O Levels results and I am very pleased to say that I got a...




B3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY SHIT!

At first when I saw the name list I didn't know how to look at the grade and only saw the (M) part representing a Merit for oral.

A MERIT OF ORAL!!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE?

SOMEWHERE IN HELL, MY ANCESTORS ARE ROLLING AROUND IN THEIR BASKETS OF DIMSUMS!! I am so happy because even for my worst subject, I am able to get a B3. Nothing is impossible!!!

I feel so grateful to have LLT as my teacher this year because she had faith in me that I would be able to do it! She told me to aim for an A2 but hey, a B3 is a B3 so it is what it is.

Unlike many other people who got B3, I don't think I'll be retaking the paper. The thought of writing another essay and letter repulses me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~superfluous segue 2*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yesterday night I went to watch ayumi hamasaki's NEXT LEVEL tour in 3D! That's right! It definitely made the show much more enjoyable considering that tour to be one of Ayu's less entertaining tours. I'll also be watching the RnR C Tour in 3D on 30th September. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment