Sibei sian

One thing I really don't like about a lot of my schoolmates is that they would incessantly talk about my blog, whether briefly or explicitly. It's fine if they only ALLUDE to it but NOOOO more often than not their words would include "travis", "meatpao", "blog" or all three together.

I'm anal about this because most of the time, it's always something bad. Oh, and did I mention?  

THEY WILL TELL THAT TO TEACHERS.

Among students still okay you know, they even want to tell the teachers? Sometimes they even do it right in front of me. Even though I prefer that than talking behind my back, I really do not appreciate that at all. It's not even on one occasion that I've experienced this. It has been going on since 2009.

I don't even consider myself to be exactly reputable among the JWSS teachers already, okay? I think I've already left a bad impression for being crude and this is just going to be fuelled by people who make me seem more notorious than I already am.

Whatever is written here stays here. I do not need all this "promotion" via "word of mouth" especially to people who generally frown upon most of the content here. What exactly is your aim?

I mean, it's not that I DON'T appreciate promotion. You can go ahead and tell the whole world about how supposedly "funny" and "interesting" this site is, but you KNOW I swear a lot on here. You KNOW I talk shit about others.

Yet instead of respecting me, you go around telling teachers, "Eh, Travis is actually very vulgar. Just look at his blog. Meatpao.blogspot.com."

Really? Is that what you want to do? I've NEVER portrayed myself to be some kind of INNOCENT ANGEL. I have never in my life tried to be something I'm not. Just ask my friends.

It's great that I am able to entertain you when you come here, but there you are talking shit about me? That's like having sex with your mother and then telling your grandmother, "Eh I fucked your daughter."

If teachers "stumble" upon this site by themselves, fine by me. I would rather let them judge me by the content written here than listening to others' opinion(s) about me.

What I'm trying to say is that if you like reading my blog, thanks, I appreciate it.

If you want to tell your friends about it, thanks, I appreciate it too.

If you're going to tell that to people who would find this site inappropriate such as the president, I don't know what is wrong with you. A line has to be drawn somewhere.

And for the 81735th time, I AM NOT FAMOUS. I have NO idea where this whole nonsense started, but I'm considered nothing in the blogosphere.  I don't even go around telling people I'm famous because why would I want to spread lies about myself while making myself seem like a complete asshole?

In fact, I am not even blogging to get famous.

I started doing this because ever since primary school, writing has been a hobby of mine. If I do manage to make it big, then that's a plus.

But I don't want to be famous for all the wrong reasons. If I want to be known for anything, I want to be known for the content that I write; the entertainment value that I bring to you all, and not known for all the bullshit everyone has been saying about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment