)_ () | )_*

2012 is right round the corner aaaaand for some reason I don't really care. Maybe because for the first time in 10 years, I do not have to go to school in the beginning of January.

The only thing I'm looking forward now for the rest of 2011 is seeing Siti Nurhaliza perform during the countdown on Channel 5 and keep whining about how fat she is. I even heard she wants to have a child. Gurl, by the time your kids are 16, their father will be 80. (slowly awaiting Siti fans to waste their electrisiti and flame me while putting on simplysiti cosmetics and sipping on pandan-flavoured ctea)

I think 2012 will be a very interesting year for me because I'll be attending a class chalet, working for the first time in my life and trying my best to not leave a bad impression on my boss when I ask him/her for leave the very first day I go to work.

2012 will also be the year when I will be starting my tertiary education in a polytechnic so I am also excited for that.

Since there is only around 1 day left in 2011, I decided to take some time out of my sad, lonely life and think back about what I have done in 2011.

Actually, it's not that many, but I had one of the best birthdays in my life, got promoted to a Warrant Officer in Red Cross, passed out a mere 1-2 months later afterwards, started reading a book that is not Harry Potter after a HP book marathon for the whole of 2010, achieved something from debating, tried dengdeng for the first time, getting the best results in my entire secondary school life for prelims, baked a fantastic cheesecake which EVERYBODY LOVED and still eating like a fat pig non-stop.

I guess it was a pretty fruitful year for someone with a sedentary lifestyle!

Don't really feel like blogging for the rest of the year i.e. tomorrow so this is probably the last post of 2011. Oh well! See you in 2012!




*that was a |c001 way of saying 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment