Hi, lez be frenzxszsxz

MOE: TRAVIS CHAN CHUNG GHENG, you are posted to NGEE ANN POLY, MASS COMMUNICATION (N67) under 2012 JAE.

NGEE ANN POLY, MASS COMMUNICATION

NGEE ANN POLY, MASS COMMUNICATION


HELL YEAH BITCHES!!!!

On a more douchbaggery note, was that really unexpected? *stoned to death*

I'm not just happy for myself though! I'm also happy for all those who got into their desired school! Especially Edrie, who has earned the priviledge of attending the same school as Tok Kah Hao.

I was searching on Twitter for "NP Mass Comm" or "Ngee Ann Mass Comm" because I am a creepy ass who decided to look at the Twitter profiles of my future coursemates LOL.

So just in case there are more creepy asses out there I decided to post this up so that when they google the same thing, they can find me! Then we can be the best of friends! Which is just making me sound really pathetic, but still.

If anyone is going to NP's MCM and reading this, hey!!!!

Although this just might backfire on me and everybody will distance themselves from me when school starts. Sigh.

4 comments:

  1. Corinne12:30 AM

    Hello your post made me feel very welcomed into Mass Comm, although I'm kinds like a drunk bitch as of now cos I'm not usually high and like to be in my comfort zone a lot, I'ved decided to reciprocate and let you know tht you're like never alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO! It's okay, I am a drunk bitch sometimes too.

    Glad to know another coursemate! Do you have Facebook? We've already created a group for the 2012 MCM-ers, you should join! Just let me know your acc and I'll add you in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corinne1:36 AM

    Kinda- sorry, typo and grammar Nazi.

    Yes and apparently you're one step ahead hahahah. You guys are supa on maaaaan. But yes, ofc since we're gnu be in mcm we'd be the most on an happening!!!!! We all should meet up soon soon yeah and chat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY COURSEMATE!!! Nice to kinda meet you! XD

    ReplyDelete