IT'S THE IIIIDEA THE IIIIDEA

I have an IIIIDEA an IIIIDEA

I don't remember if I've ever said this cuz I've been thinking about this for a damn long time now.

I'm thinking of creating a separate blog to post J-Pop reviews!

To name a few reasons why this wouldn't work:
1. My topics of discussion are very limited (I'll only talk about the J-Pop acts I care about)
2. I'm just retarded

Which is absolutely perfect because I don't give a shit!

I'm not going to be those serious music reviewers with extremely frowery vocabuararary I'll probably just be like "This shits all over AKB48's entire discography" or something to that effect. I will be the voice of the people with non-frowery vocaburubeurary! By people I mean myself.

While we're on the topic of J-Pop, I shall bet with myself that if I do get to attend the Namie Meet & Greet, I will indeed make the blog.

How relevant is this to you, you may ask? No la, I post for myself to see then happy only.

3 comments:

  1. Namie's son Haruto6:41 PM

    Its good IIIDEAA AN IDDEAAAA for you~~~

    DO IT! i'll be the first of lurkers in this blog to say it's a good IIIIDDDEAAAA~~ (i cant get enough namie, look what you've started)

    I think it's great! what makes even more great is that its NOT a serious review blog, i want relatable comedy with things like "better than AKB48's entire discography"

    do it, and CDotM better stay its been 2 months since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall heed your advice, Haruto-san *bows down* I will listen to whatever Amuro-chan's son says *bows down again*

    Btw I did get to attend Namie's press conference so I have no choice now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namie's Tattoo on her left arm5:20 AM

    YeSSSSS!!!

    I will anticipate it lol!

    Review A SUMMER BEST covers lol! jk

    ReplyDelete