CAUTION: ULTIMATE SPOILERS OF SPOILERS FOR THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

OMG I just came back from watching The Dark Knight Rises. Prior to this I didn't even watch the first two movies so I went to Wikipedia 30 minutes before the movie to read up on the plot. BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT. THE POINT IS...



IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIKE YOU JUST WATCH THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THE MOVIE IN ~*AWE*~ LIKE YOUR MOUTH WILL BE OPEN AND SHIT AND YOUR EYES WILL BE OPEN DAMN WIDE LIKE WOAAAAAHHHHHHHH

EVEN DURING THE INTENSE PART ME, SOPHIA AND EDRIE WERE LIKE HOLDING OUR HANDS AND TREMBLING IN EXCITEMENT.

Like during the part where he jumps in the well to reach for the thing when he finally did it we were like YES!!!!!!!!!

By the way I think they were like chanting "IT IS PASTA" which supposedly meant "rise" so PASTA MAKES YOU RISE

AND THE TWISTS ARE LIKE OH MY GOD THE PART WHERE THE MASKED GUY ACTUALLY ISN'T THE CHILD OF THE DUNNOWHO? IT'S LIKE

"I didn't escape..."

"I did. *STAB!*"

WA ALL 3 OF US LITERALLY RAISED BOTH OUR HANDS ABOVE OUR HEADS LIKE WOAH WE DID NOT EXPECT THAT SHIT!!!!!!!

And the ending when they showed that Bruce Wayne died? MAN I WAS FUCKING PISSED. I WAS ALL PREPARED TO TWEET ABOUT HOW PISSED I WAS until I saw Alfred in that familiar restaurant scene again and I was like OMG YEA HE'S GONNA SEE HIM WITH A WIFE AND MAYBE A KID OR TWO!

I WAS RIGHT! Except the kid part, BUT I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ALTHOUGH THE TICKETS ARE BLOODY EXPENSIVE AT $11.50 IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!!!!

WA THE MOVIE WAS EXCITING AS FUCK! EVEN AT THE END OF THE MOVIE I WAS LIKE :O AND ANNE HATHAWAY TOTALLY SUITED THE ROLE OF CATWOMAN!

and when they were like oh we only have 12 hours left before the bomb detonates I was all like YOLO MAN YOLO

Btw Edrie is damn lame. Here is what he said to be verbatim in the middle of the movie when he was in the well.

"You know he drop into the well then got bat bat bat become batman right, so next time when you fall into a well then got rain become RAINMAN EHEHEHEHEH" SOMEBODY SLAP THIS BITCH

So yes these are my thoughts about Batman and I LAVVIT! I'm not even going to bother reviewing or editing because I have to LET MY TRUE THOUGHTS EXPRESS THEMSELVES FREELY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment