Looking shittier by the day

I was called back to work for the past 3 days because they needed the staff to cover up for the Muslims who will be celebrating Hari Raya Puasa. On that note, Selamat Hari Raya y'allz!

And today marks the official end of the 3 day battle! I feel so shitty now you cannot imagine. Initially I thought, well, it's been 4 months since I've last worked, so maybe I will have the feeling of a renewed experience and work with loads of enthusiasm and energy!

Then of course I was wrong. It's not like you can not have sex for 4 months and then feel like a virgin again. Within the first hour I already felt like shit!

I am, however, going to contradict my above statements by saying I'm contemplating going back to work there when the semester starts but I'll see how it goes. But we all know how this will turn out because that's how LAZY I am.

As for now, I'm gonna lepak my holiday away because I look like SHIT! And I already look like shit before school started so that's double shit 2 girls 1 cup action going on on my face.

I still have eyebags the size of Nicki Minaj's butt, and it makes me so depressed because like I mentioned previously I've never had them before! I think in order to really compensate for all the lost sleep I'll have to hibernate for 3 weeks. MASS COMM WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME

This has also taken a toll on my hair because I woke up in the middle of the night once, switched on the lights, looked at my bed and ho ly shit







How can an innocent strand of hair end up looking this miserable? Oh, because it belongs to my head. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment