The Diet of a Health Guru

You may or may not know this, but I place great importance in taking care of my body. That, of course, includes the food that I make myself eat throughout the day. I take meticulous time and effort to pick and choose foods that will definitely be healthy and provide absolutely nothing but benefits to my body.

As a health guru and wannabe-dietician, I would like to disclose to everybody what exactly I have eaten throughout the entire day of 10th August 2012 in chronological order.
1. A hot cup of Milo
2. Egg & Ham sandwich from Four Seasons
3. Starbucks Grande Mocha Frappucino
4. Hot & Spicy Hot Dog from OurSpace
5. $3 steamed chicken noodles from Makan Place
6. A cup of Soya Bean
7. 2 slices of watermelon
8. Iced Tea from Munch
9. BBQ Turkey Hot Dog from OurSpace
10. Beef Noodles
11. Dengdeng
12. Air Katira (also known as something-fattening-as-fuck)
13. Takoyaki
14. More dengdeng
15. Cheese Hot Dog
Definitely healthy, definitely low-cal, and definitely a diet everyone should adhere to!

p/s. I be fat as ffuucckkkkkkkkkk

No comments:

Post a Comment