*SIRENS SIRENS*

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

RING THE ALARM

I BEEN THROUGH THIS SO LONG

BUT I'LL BE ~*DAAAAAMNED*~ IF I SEE ANOTHER CHICK ON YOUR ARM

SHE BE ROCKING CHINCHILLA COATS IF I LET YOU GO
HIT IN THE HOUSE OFF THE COAST IF I LET YOU GO
SHE GON' TAKE EVERYTHING I OWN IF I LET YOU GO
I CAN'T LET YOU GO, DAMN, IF I LET YOU GO

Here is some ghetto Beyoncé to tide you over while I'm busy being a lump of laaaaarrrrddd

I'm currently bored and my sister keeps repeating Ke$ha's Die Young so it's stuck in my head. It's so catchy I can't help it

I'm waaaaaaaaasting my liiiiiiife awaaaaayyyyy feeeeeling soooo roneeeryyyy but it'sss okayyyy


Oh yea and today Alicia and Nicolene told me to faster blog about the China trip. Actually only Alicia did la (via the messaging function on Scramble with Friends) all Nicolene did was "EH TRAVIS HOW COME YOU NEVER BLOG ABOUT THE CHINA TRIP" and got distracted before I could answer hhahahah

IT'S COMING I finished photoshopping the pictures for the first part already yay I'm so efficient. I also drafted quite a bit so yay again.

I'm so happy because people still read my blog leh. I found out recently Angela still reads it and even Sabrina still reads it regularly :ooooo all u silent lurkerssssss SHOW YOURSELVES because you're beaaautifulll like (invisible) diamonds in the sky.

Please comment on this post even if it's anonymous so that I can feel better about myself AND MAYBE it will motivate me to faster blog about China!! MUAHAHAHAHA

See ya later on for CDs of the month. But I'm so tired I haven't even taken some pictures yet so it'll probably be up really late at night. I'll be out at Eva's house for the whole day because she be having a popiah partay ay woo hoo hoo

No comments:

Post a Comment