ombaleh ombaleh



I survived a busy week this week woohoo

Ok so let's go step by step and let one thing lead to another ;)

The RED Camp took place this past week and it made me so sad because of how I didn't get to be an SL because I either fucked up my interview or I'm just too butt ugly to be one (we know how this shit goes at the end of the day everyone) but it's okay I'll try again next year after I go for my plastic surgery scheduled tomorrow

And on the last day of the camp on Thursday I came to school in the morning together with the RED campers reporting to the convention centre and the SLs were all around school shouting their asses off "GOOD MORNING VIKING! GOOD MORNING APACHE!" and I was just awkwardly walking with Augustine.

I looked in front of me, sea of red campers. I looked behind me, sea of red campers. WTF like for the first time in my entire NP life I feel like I'm not a student in this school man! The SLs also never say good morning to me so rude! Haha

But I did get to be one of the tour guides for the camp to bring the campers around FMS!! It was damn fun to be honest.

I think I've found my calling to really be a tour guide lor. But too bad that of all the four groups that I've brought around FMS over 2 days, only 2 of the campers are interested in coming to FMS (or they're too shy to say) so the groups were pretty dead. Except for one group from Apaches who thought I was really funny so THANK YOU LOVE YOU TOO

I did my tour with Preeti on my second shift which made it easier to introduce ourselves cuz it will be like "Hi my name is Preeti" "and my name is Ugly" HAHAHAHHHAH sad but true

I also took a group where most of them were from Pioneer Sec and I can recognise some of them from my primary school too hahaha. I also saw my lovely JWSS juniors!! I was the guide for Kimberly and Mustaffa's sub-tribe too!

Anyway all in all that was really fun even though some groups were totally uninterested and didn't even laugh at my jokes. I'm very funny what.

"Why is the green screen studio green? Cuz it's not blue la." "Why are there no corners in the green screen studio? So that people inside won't lepak" I dunno about you but I'm loling so hard I'm falling off my chair. See you at Open House!

Because of the RED Camp my ENTIRE Marketing group wasn't around for tutorial because Meifang, Cheryl Chang, Cheryl Koh and Nicolene were all involved.

Which resulted in me being ALLL BYYYY MYSEEELFFFFf for tutorial and while everyone was having active group discussions, I was talking to myself. It was very productive so it's all good

I also got 73% for my first Speech Communication assessment which was an impromptu speech we had to come up in 30 minutes. I guess it's kinda good because I wasn't expecting myself to do fantastically.

I was essentially flipping a library book open with all sorts of landscape photos attempting to make the class be amazed by gasping to myself "WOW! LOOK AT THE SHARP SHADOWS!"

Charmaine also crashed my Japanese class today and it was like the best Japanese class so far this semester man. Also because half of the class was absent today and those absent were coincidentally also the super boring, quiet people. For once today I wasn't the only one repeating after what the teacher says!

Meanwhile for Social Psychology today since we had consults and after that we had nothing to do, Ms Sharon, who brought stale bread, decided to feed the dishes!! So Nicolene, Samantha, Nadiah, Syamimi and I went down to feed the fishes at the pond.

Do you realise how you never see anyone feeding the fishes? Then they eat what? Shit ah?

It was pretty sad to see the fish all competing with one another for bread crumbs. They must be feeling as hungry and bitter as a model. I think I'm going to make an effort to feed the fish in future!

I AM NOW A FISH-FEEDING ACTIVIST! I also think it's a good idea to make fish-feeding a CCA in NP. I'm sure Ms Sharon can pull some strings with SDAR ;)

Speaking of Ms Sharon, because we are such terrorising students, we posted this on her Facebook timeline during class:
Nicolene miss sharon you are so fine
oh my god i wished you were mine

Travis i think it's a sign

Nicolene that you are too kind

Travis would you like some wine

Nicolene you know you blow my mind

Travis and inside my heart you will find

Lyvia lemon and lime!

Nicolene wow this whole thing rhymes
oh look here's a dime

Travis i think i can work as a mime

Lyvia and it won't be wasting your time

Travis best of all i won't get a fine!

Nicolene now, go and eat at pine(s)!!

Lyvia but there is always a long line

Aravin Are you trying to be her valentine?

Nicolene well hands off to all the guys cus she's mine

Aravin You're a smelly porcupine

Nicolene at least i don't look like a vine

Aravin I'm sure you make a good concubine

Nicolene aravin you're stepping out of line

Travis I think you need to go dine

Nicolene you are like the sine to my cosine (CAUSE IM COCO)

Travis and you are the soap to my alkaline

Lyvia brighter than the star you shine

Travis would you like to call my dateline?

Aravin You have a smelly behind

Lyvia better tell me quick cause there's a deadline

Travis but my chair is able to recline

Nicolene i hope you dont decline

Lyvia everything that i've worked for to earn your time

Travis Aravin your ass is as big as singapore's skyline

Aravin Travis, you're just jealous of my perky behind

Lyvia Oh girl if i were an airport you're my airline

Travis I think it's gonna break your spine

Nicolene hottie you are fun like red camp nine

Travis when ms sharon sees this she's gonna whine

Lyvia ooooh you make me go high on cloud nine

Nicolene babe i pray to you like you are a shrine

Travis and i'll tattoo your name on my neckline

Lyvia woah your assets are so define

Nicolene
when you are offline, i will not be online


Lyvia you make me go MEEEOWWWW like a feline

Travis i think if ms sharon ismail sees this we will have to do a speech outline

Lyvia and girl if i were an essay will you be my guideline

Lyvia i hope our fingers would intertwine

Nicolene soon i'll have buttons as eyes like coraline
cause when you're in my sight my eyes won't align

Lyvia i wanna kiss you so please don't decline!

Lyvia whoever thinks you aren't beautiful is a swine

Nicolene whoever thinks you aren't gorgeous is blind

Why do I have a stinking feeling I'm gonna fail this module?

No comments:

Post a Comment