and the most unattractive tour guide award goes to





Whew! There goes the open house for this year at NP. And whew! There also goes your brain cells for coming to read this shit!

It's funny because it brings back memories of the past open houses I've been the previous 2 years. All I really ever do at open houses is to 1) take the goodie bag (It's free hello) and 2) take as many school brochures as I can (It's free also hello) then get my ass out

Most of all I never thought I would EVER be schooling in Ngee Ann because I was so dead sure I was going to end up in SP so all I ever did in NP was to get their goodie bag and leave.

I wanted to go for the FMS tour, which ironically I'm a tour guide for this year, but I was too freaked out by the crowd at the courtyard generally so I just left HAHA

I have to say though that taking part in open house is one of the best experiences I've had so far in this school. I mean you guys know how much I like to talk so obviously this job is perfect for me besides prostitution and I've already said multiple times before that I really really loooooove being a tour guide which, may I add, I failed at finding a part time job for.

Most importantly is that I'm glad to have been able to give really informative yet fun tours to everyone who I've taken on for. I've always dreaded tours that were boring as shit and I am so glad that everyone generally didn't take me so seriously and most of them loosened up as the tour went by, laughing along to my stupid jokes / actions and stuff like that. So uptight for what right?

The best group I've had is probably the group that is pictured above. They were from Hong Kah Secondary (+ red shirt guy from Maris Stella) and they were HIGH AS A KITE!

I REALLY enjoyed myself the most when I was giving them the tour and nothing makes me happier than seeing the people I'm with be happy as well. Being a tour guide is probably the most rewarding when your tourmates are actually interested in what you have to say, are curious and ask a lot of questions, and don't mostly just talk among themselves, completely uninterested in what you have to show them, and trust me, I've had a fair share of those during my time at the Open House.

They even made a song about me! I don't remember the lyrics or the tune but what I do know is that it's about my hair and why it's like that and why I decided to dye it brown. What can I say I get them people talkin'

And they even wanted to take pictures with me the moment the tour ended (all shown above)! That seriously made my day :') and they posted them on instragram where I asked them to tag #mophead so that I'll be able to find them later and they really did it hahaha

So that's just some of the few reasons why I love being a tour guide so much and I really wouldn't mind doing them over and over again. I do regret that I didn't get to go on duty for the last day of open house because I had to get my radio assignment done!

Of course this wouldn't be happening if I didn't sign up to be part of the FMS Union and join the FMS Agents in this. Got to make new friends, interact with a lot of new people, and learn some new things as we went along.

I'll admit that at one short period of time between the open house trainings I was rather upset because I wasn't shortlisted to be the SMT nominees (they're basically like the excos) but I've come to realise that I'm just being too damn greedy if I'm going to do this just so that they'll give me a leadership position.

What matters in the end is that I enjoy what I'm doing and being part of the open house itself talking to so many people enthusiastic about joining FMS or Ngee Ann itself is a rewarding experience on its own. What can I say I'm so easy to please

I guess it's okay if I'm not selected to be an SMT because I don't regret anything that I've done so far and I know I've given my best performance. Plus at least I'll know I didn't resort to sexual favours in hopes of getting myself to where I am. Yes I'm not a slut so surprising right?!

I hope I haven't bored you too much but seeing everyone pour out their feelings about this on Facebook gives me so many feels and therefore made me decide to have say about this as well.

Sorry la I don't know how to use cheem idioms and analogies and cheesier messages all but I really wanna thank the people who have made this such an enjoyable experience for me to be working with all my awesome schoolmates.

We can all have mass orgy next time okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment