New Year, New Me




...no, not really. Still the same thirsty ho!

Everyone's doing their year-in-review posts but I'm soooo lazy to go into detail, so I think I'll just post a review of some of the highlights in no particular order:

  1. Had one of my biggest birthday celebrations ever at (the now-defunct) PLAY with all my friends
  2. Completed some of my proudest school projects in poly life
  3. Travelled to Tokyo for a study trip and got to see amazing things and meet so many people (more on that later)
  4. Took part as an SL in FBC 2014; met some pretty cool juniors
  5. Stepped down as an FMSA SMT
  6. Officially retired as a Radio Heatwave DJ after 2 years
  7. Fostered stronger relationships with the people around me; let go some that were too cumbersome and were wearing me down
  8. Became more independent of people than before
  9. Scored dream internship, which I firmly believe, was because I stated that I liked stuffing myself with pasar malam food in my CV (true story)
  10. Cut down on cabbing to school from lateness compared to 2013
  11. Hit an all-time low of 60kg in 6 years
  12. Cut my damn lesbian weave away after 2 years with it
  13. My 5-year-old track shoes finally gave in and died 
  14. Attended a-nation and got to watch m-flo and ayumi hamasaki AT LONG LAST!
  15. Got my driving licence
  16. Had a blast in my last school semester with Charmaine, Shaista, Jake and Germaine as my class/groupmates
  17. Got an AD for Media Law which is kinda encouraging me to pursue law as one of my interests in the *distant* future 

Not a bad year at all right? There are so many highlights I want to write about but can't find the time and energy to.

What I will talk about is about how saaaaaaaaaaaaad the world is. I mean, okay, pretty sure we all know about the Xiaxue vs. Gushcloud thing by now. And with that here is an appropriate picture to start off as a #throwbackhoebag



Ian, Nicolene, Cheryl and I at Gushcloud's CNY gathering party last year because Cheryl and Coco were interns there before the semester started! The people there are really REALLY nice and their boss is really REALLY super cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Coco I trust you to NOT SHOW ANY OF THEM THIS LINE) So I don't have any opinions because I have no right to criticise them since I don't know the truth and all the interactions I've had with them have been pleasant!

I'm not going to side any party because it's so exhausting to keep up with all the details that are coming out, but what I will state my opinion of is all the nasty people who've been leaving the MEANEST comments of Xiaxue! Here's a list of samples I've gotten from various sources:

Slap her hard so that her fake nose, fake mouth and fake eyebrows drop. Her actual uglier self will be revealed.

How she not chee bye when her face so chee bye liao?? (With apologies to vaginas)

I'm surprised her husband doesn't dump her n move on in life. This bimbo's thoughts are painful to deal with online... Imagine what they're like in person?

SINGAPORE SHORT AND UGLY MIDGET WITH A LOUD, CRUDE AND LOWLY RUNG EVOLVED PERSONALITY TRAIT... (too long and negative for me to bother pasting in entirety)

I'm sorry but I'm not going to talk about whether Xiaxue is mean or not but the deeper meaning behind all these comments people are saying. It's like their words totally REEK of SO MUCH hate and negativity that I am so perplexed at how people can be sooooooooo resentful towards somebody they're not even in direct contact with! I don't even know if I should laugh or feel sorry for these people leh.

First of all, is there really nothing better for them to do than to leave such negativity on the net?! There's no second of all, but it almost feels like these people have gone through nasty things in their lives (bullying or something) that have made them so innately insecure to become who they are today, so full of spite, that they have to vent this sort of frustration over the web on other people.

I don't know, I'm just surmising, but I just think it's very sad lol. Aiya I just don't get why people are so negative all the damn time. Why can't we all just have a good time and get into mass orgies seriously.

LET'S TALK ABOUT HAPPIER THINGS!!!

I didn't get to blog about our Tokyo trip BUT I only recently uploaded a video compiling all the retarded videos we took during it for memory (literally, because I needed to delete those videos off my phone for memory space).

I think the timeliness (or lack thereof) speaks for itself in that I don't think I'll be blogging about the Tokyo trip anymore, but you can see what we did from my Instagram feed and read some of the stuff the writing team (where I was the editor) did on our FMS in Tokyo blog!

Basically as a study trip we went to places like Waseda University, NHK Studios, Asahi Newspapers, etc. etc. which was SOOOO fun and we also went to touristy places like Inokashira Park, Cup Noodles Museum and Tsukiji Fish Market etc. etc. as well as free and easy time to roam on our own throughout the two weeks. Plus, beer everywhere we went! Loves it!

It's 12 minutes long and would most definitely justify the number of brain cells you will kill by watching it.



I MISS BEING WEIRD AND GROSS IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY :')


Speaking of weird and gross, I am still in denial that I am turning 20 REALLY SOON (15 days?!?!?!). It's sooooooooooooooooo weird, and it's so hard for me to complain because I have so many friends who are already 20 and older!

I was talking to Clement a few hours back and he's telling me that he is attending a friend's baby shower tomorrow.

BABY SHOWER.

I HAVE OFFICIALLY ENTERED THE AGE GROUP WHERE EVERYONE IS GONNA START HAVING KIDS! Is this reality?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!????!?!?!?!??!?!?!? I HOPE NOT?!?!?!?!??!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!! CAN SOMEONE MARRY ME NOW BEFORE I GET DEPRESSED SEEING ALL MY FRIENDS MARRY OFF??

Okay I'll blog again soon I wanna go and sleep bye bye

2 comments:

  1. For clarification purposes and because I'm a big fat bitch, which boss are you talking about? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA? Need conVINCE you HA?

      Delete